Warrior House Kamata
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Animated MechWarrior Series Cancelled After Being Hit With Cease and Desist
- Read more →
|Unit Profile (as of 3145)|
|Nickname||The Power of Good Karma|
|Parent Formation||Warrior House|
Warrior House Kamata was a unit in service to the Capellan Confederation.
- 1 History
- 2 Officers
- 3 Tactics
- 4 Composition History
- 5 Notes
- 6 References
- 7 Bibliography
Based on Betelgeuse during the Fourth Succession War and entrusted with the defense of the factories there, most notably the Aldis Industries and Firmir Weaponry plants. As Betelgeuse was not targeted, House Kamata therefore missed the fighting.
Fourth Succession War
House Kamata garrisoned Betelgeuse during the Fourth Succession War, protecting its vital industries. Because the Davion invasion never reached that planet, the House did not see combat during the war.
Betelgeuse was Andurien's prime target during its war with the Confederation, and House Kamata formed the most significant part of the CCAF forces on the planet. The 1st Defenders of Andurien, Andurien's premiere formation, attacked the world in the opening stages of the conflict, arriving on Betelgeuse in December of 3030. The Andurien forces were reluctant to engage the Warrior House troops, preferring to attack the planet's Home Guard, but in late December, House Kamata attacked the First Defenders' rear, inflicting heavy casualties. The arrival of the mercenary Tooth of Ymir in February of 3031 reinforced the Andurien position, but House Kamata refused to give in. In July, Warrior House Hiritsu landed on Betelgeuse and staged a risky attack on top of the Andurien positions, destroying much of the invaders' supply caches. The Andurien forces abandoned hunting for the Kamata warriors in favor of attacking the scattered Hiritsus. Nevertheless, the fight was a stalemate, and only the arrival of all five regiments of the McCarron's Armored Cavalry in May finally drove the Andurien forces from the planet.
Clan Invasion & Operation Guerrero
The Warrior House raided Lopez in 3049, hoping to destroy the PPC factory on that world. The 5th Free Worlds Legionnaires were able to prevent the Kamatas from doing so, but were unable to prevent the Kamatas from leaving the world.
Xin Sheng Campaign
When the time came for the CCAF to support their Concordat allies, House Kamata was originally selected. Warrior House Lu Sann challenged this decision, which ultimately was determined by a series of mock engagements. Though it was the superior unit, House Kamata surrendered.
Warrior House Kamata was on Second Try when that world was attacked. There they were effectively destroyed. Only a small training cadre on Betelgeuse allowed them to begin rebuilding once the Jihad ended.
In 3085 the rebuilding Warrior House Kamata was stationed on Grand Base. Due to their small size and relative lack of experience, the Strategios didn't call upon them during Operation GOLDEN DAWN, instead letting them continue to train on Betelgeuse.
During the Victoria War Warrior House Kamata faced the 42nd Avalon Hussars and 6th Syrtis Fusiliers. The Warrior House troops used AFFS identification codes to penetrate a gap in the lines between the two Federated Suns units. They then turned and smashed into the flanks of the unsuspecting AFFS units. Their assault cost the Federated units two companies of 'Mechs. The Kamatas then returned to their lines before the AFFS could respond. Their arrival allowed the 5th McCarron's Armored Cavalry to withdraw, and their frequent raids against the domed city of Barns forced the 2nd Federated Suns Armored Cavalry to spend time hunting them down. The Warrior House used a series of ambushes to inflict heavy losses on the Second FSAC, who withdrew from that combat. In 3104 they were used to defend Victoria against the 2nd Syrtis Fusiliers. They enveloped the Second Fusiliers, and while fighting them destroyed the Trellis Electronics factory. After that was done they withdrew from Victoria.
In the Capellan Crusades Warrior House Kamata was stationed on Wei along with several other regiments to stop Kai Allard-Liao's assault into the Confederation. A single headhunter lance from the Warrior House faced Kai and a bodyguard lance led by Burton Davion. Three of the Kamatas were killed by Burton Davion before he was killed. Kamata was later relocated to Sarna with several other Warrior House and CCAF regiments. There they and Warrior House Imarra faced Stone's Liberators. Neither side would leave their positions. Eventually the Liberators were ordered off of Sarna.
While attacking Suzano, House Kamata’s landing went completely unopposed as a runway fire prevented the scramble of defending interceptors. Ambushed in a mountain pass by the New Syrtis CMM, a sudden avalanche allowed Kamata to fight their way out relatively unharmed.
|Commanding Officers of Warrior House Kamata|
|Shiao-zhang||Milfeulle Ying Ye||3085 - 3145|
The battle tactics of House Kamata revolve around picking a target, the destruction of which, does the most harm to the enemy. Once they acquire it, they isolate it or spearhead a drive towards it and destroy it. The MechWarriors of House Kamata are known to use combined fire a lot, but prefer to not use overwhelming numbers because of bad energy it creates.
House Kamata (2 Battalions) (Veteran/Fanatical) 
Kamata House MechWarriors (1 Battalion)
- 1st Company: Shiao-zhang Dehmitri Leonid
- 2nd Company: Lien-zhang Gerald Tannoe
- 3rd Company: Lien-zhang Hak Soe Muren
Kamata House Aerospace (1 Flight)
- Wing Commander: Lien-zhang Davis Men
Warrior House Kamata was practically destroyed on Second Try. Their training cadre brought them up to a quarter of their pre-Jihad strength, but these inexperienced units still have a long way to go to match their predecessors.
- CO: Shiao-zhang Milfeulle Ying Ye
- CO: Shiao-zhang Milfeulle Ying Ye
- Leans strongly toward Buddhism in addition to the Lorix Order.
- Is one of two Warrior Houses (Warrior House Dai Da Chi being the other) to field its own Aerospace Forces)
- Field Report: CCAF, p. 60
- Historical: Brush Wars, p. 58
- Historical: Brush Wars, p. 60
- Historical: Brush Wars, p. 63
- Field Manual: Free Worlds League, p. 40
- 20 Year Update, p. 63
- Field Report: CCAF, p. 9
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 34
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 24
- Technical Readout: 3145 Capellan Confederation, p. 44
- Historical: Wars of the Republic Era, pp. 53-54
- Technical Readout: 3145 Lyran Commonwealth, p. 26
- Historical: Wars of the Republic Era, p. 54
- Historical: Wars of the Republic Era, p. 80
- Historical: Wars of the Republic Era, p. 84
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 31, "Warrior House Orders - Warrior House Kamata"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 47, "CCAF Deployment Table - 3145"
- Field Manual: Capellan Confederation,p. 60
- House Liao (Capellan Confederation) p. 107
- Field Manual: 3145
- Field Manual: 3085
- Field Manual: Capellan Confederation
- Field Manual: Free Worlds League
- Field Manual: Updates
- Field Report: CCAF
- NAIS The Fourth Succession War Military Atlas Volume 1
- Historical: Wars of the Republic Era
- Technical Readout: 3145 Capellan Confederation
- Technical Readout: 3145 Lyran Commonwealth