|Titles|| Duke of Skye|
Duke of Summer
Baron von Summer
|Cadet branche(s)||House Aten (adopted)|
Archon Robert Steiner appointed the Lestrade family to the Dukedom of Skye around 2504 for their loyalty and support. He also made full reparations to Skye to help them rebuild following the fighting. The brief Lyran Civil War was over.
With the death of Duke Aldo Lestrade IV in the late 3020s the Lestrade family fell from grace, and control over the Dukedom of Summer acquired by the Hayne family, an old Summer family that had dominated the polar continent of Aberdale for a long time.
Known members of the family
- Sophie Lestrade, Friend of Robert Steiner
- Carlos Lestrade, Duke of Skye in 2558.
- Aldo Lestrade, Duke of Skye in 2619.
- Fitzroy Lestrade, Husband to Cynthia Steiner.
- Joan Lestrade, Duchess of Summer and wife of Michael Steiner II.
- Grethar Lestrade, Duke of Skye in 3022, passed the duchy to House Aten.
- Aldo Lestrade IV, Duke of Summer in 3025
- Enrico Lestrade, Baron von Summer in 3025
- Devon Lestrade, nephew to Aldo.
- Rebecca Lestrade, Grafina and Second cousin to Aldo IV. 16 in 3029.
- House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth) pp. 28-29
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 90, "Summer Planet Profile"
- House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth), p. 49 (p 51 in PDF version)
- House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth) pp. 30-32
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 57
- House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth), p. 153 (p 155 in PDF version)
- Field Manual: Lyran Alliance, p. 87, "4th Lyran Regulars Unit Profile"
- NAIS The Fourth Succession War Military Atlas Volume 2, p. 91