Hsien Protectorate Militia Division
- Clan Invasion Box Set ‘Mechs Revealed!
- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Read more →
|Hsien Protectorate Militia Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 3078)|
|Parent Formation||Word of Blake Protectorate Militia|
When the Hsien Hotheads launched a campaign to seize control of his homeworld, Hsien, in 3067, the Hotheads found themselves facing the mercenary unit Gael's Grinders. Lieutenant Fargo Hambelton, lead scout of the Hotheads' second battalion, proved instrumental in tracking down the Grinders, and since the Hotheads assumed control over the entire planet has taken a leading role in training the newly-formed Protectorate Militia. By 3069 the Hotheads had joined with other local Word of Blake forces and destroyed the Always Faithful mercenary unit. This left Hsien free to join the Word of Blake Protectorate, which it did two days later.
In 3078 they were on Hsien when Stone's Coalition attacked. They were joined by the Hsien Protectorate Militia Division in their defense of the world against the 12th Atrean Dragoons, 7th Donegal Guards, Devil's Brigade, and 12th Mechanized Cavalry Cluster of Clan Hell's Horses. The fighting became even more confusing with the arrival of the 4th McCarron's Armored Cavalry and 4th Tau Ceti Rangers, who engaged both the Coalition forces and the Hotheads. Eventually the CCAF and Coalition forces agreed to fight the Hotheads and their supporting units. The CCAF forces were unwilling to accept the Hotheads' surrender, and engaged the Coalition forces again, but were driven off-world. The ultimate fate of the Hotheads isn't known.
|Commanding Officers of the Hsien Protectorate Militia Division|
- Technical Readout: 3050 Upgrade, p. 20, "SDR-7M Spider"
- Mercenaries Supplemental Update, p. 11
- Mercenaries Supplemental Update, p. 72
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 79