- Harmony Gold and Piranha Games Have Settled - Probably
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Read more →
The Diodorus Siculus was a Invader-class JumpShip constructed for the Interstellar Expeditions company and which was due to enter service in 3097 as the IES Diodorus Siculus. The Diodorus Siculus was part of a construction programme that Interstellar Expeditions paid for using the proceeds of the company's many shrewd and profitable investments made in the early 3080s by the previous CEO. The introduction to service of the Diodorus Siculus and four other new JumpShips marked a significant expansion in Interstellar Expeditions programme of expeditions and research.
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 11, "The Future"