- Catalyst Releases New Map Pack, New Fiction From Michael Stackpole In March Update
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior 2: The Clans
- Catalyst Games Releases Succession Wars Record Sheets And Reprinted BattleTech Manual To Get Everyone Up To Date
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior
- Forever Faithful, Blaine Lee Pardoe’s Latest BattleTech Novel, Now Available For Pre-Order
- Read more →
When Samuel Ostergaard commandeered the Iberia, he would use it against the mercenary forces on Coromodir. A virus would be transmitted to the Iberia, causing it to have malfunctions on board. As a result, the Iberia would crash on the planet's surface, taking not only Samuel himself, but also the Arano Restoration and Aurigan Directorate forces on the planet.
The Iberia has so far only appeared in the BattleTech (Video Game) by Harebrained Schemes LLC. This source does not meet the current criteria for Canon, and is thus treated as apocryphal at this time.
Incumbent Line Developer Randall N. Bills explicitly stated that it was the intention for this particular game's storyline to be fully canonical. That means that if and when the finished game is released, any information it contains about the Iberia will likely be declared canonical.
- "BattleTech Video Game"
- BattleTech (Video Game)