Ice Hellion (species)
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|(Diabolus Glacialis Hectorii)|
|Average mass||20 kg|
|Average length||85 cm|
|Average height||40 cm|
The Ice Hellion is native to the Clan world of Hector. It is one of the few species that isn't a result of Clan genetic engineering. It was selected as a Clan totem because they bring their prey down with speed, surprise, and complicated tactics. Though small and lightweight, their willingness to attack nearly anything in their path and the size of their packs (13-40 animals) makes them a challenge for even the most dedicated predator. They possess thermal sight and their large fangs are very dangerous.
- Classic BattleTech Companion, p. 139, "Species Profile"