Ice Hellion (species)
- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|(Diabolus Glacialis Hectorii)|
|Average mass||20 kg|
|Average length||85 cm|
|Average height||40 cm|
The Ice Hellion is native to the Clan world of Hector. It is one of the few species that isn't a result of Clan genetic engineering. It was selected as a Clan totem because they bring their prey down with speed, surprise, and complicated tactics. Though small and lightweight, their willingness to attack nearly anything in their path and the size of their packs (13-40 animals) makes them a challenge for even the most dedicated predator. They possess thermal sight and their large fangs are very dangerous.
- Classic BattleTech Companion, p. 139, "Species Profile"