- Original BattleTech Pods In Grand Rapids Michigan Moving To New Dedicated Site
- New BattleTech Box Sets Delayed
- Community Outreach - Interview with Jennifer Brozek, Author Of “The Nellus Academy Incident”
- BattleTech Releases Teaser Video For New Expansion: Flashpoint
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games, "MechWarrior 3050"
- Read more →
|Author||Randall N. Bills|
|Cover artwork||Ed Cox|
|First published||1 March 2002|
|Era||Civil War era|
|Timeline||4th November 3064 – 3066|
From the back cover
|“|| Leftenant Colonel Grayson Addison's first absolute loyalty is to the Capellan March of the Federated Suns. If Field Marshall Hasek calls, Addison and his Eighth Syrtis Fusiliers will heed. But his fealty is not so clear where Archon-Princess Katrina, ruler of the entire Federated Commonwealth, is concerned. For as Katrina and her brother vie for power in a civil war that has engulfed the entire realm, the Fusiliers sit in an island of calm, neither supporting nor opposing any side and walking a dangerous line between survival and annihilation.
But when the hammer of an invading army lands upon them, the time for decisive action is at hand—and Addison finds he must battle old friends as well as enemies if he is to remain true to his House and his army, as well as to himself...
- Leftenant Colonel Grayson Addison
- Field Marshal George Hasek
- Archon-Princess Katrina Steiner-Davion
- Victor Ian Steiner-Davion
- Ardan Sortek