- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|Author||Randall N. Bills|
|Cover artwork||Ed Cox|
|First published||1 March 2002|
|Era||Civil War era|
|Timeline||3065 – 3066|
From the back cover
|“|| Leftenant Colonel Grayson Addison's first absolute loyalty is to the Capellan March of the Federated Suns. If Field Marshall Hasek calls, Addison and his Eighth Syrtis Fusiliers will heed. But his fealty is not so clear where Archon-Princess Katrina, ruler of the entire Federated Commonwealth, is concerned. For as Katrina and her brother vie for power in a civil war that has engulfed the entire realm, the Fusiliers sit in an island of calm, neither supporting nor opposing any side and walking a dangerous line between survival and annihilation.
But when the hammer of an invading army lands upon them, the time for decisive action is at hand—and Addison finds he must battle old friends as well as enemies if he is to remain true to his House and his army, as well as to himself...
- Leftenant Colonel Grayson Addison
- Field Marshal George Hasek
- Archon-Princess Katrina Steiner-Davion
- Victor Ian Steiner-Davion
- Ardan Sortek