Improved Enhanced Prosthetic
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
An Improved Enhanced Prosthetic was a type of artificial limb found only among the agents of the Manei Domini. They were similar to Type 4 and Type 5 Enhanced Prosthetic limbs used by other intelligence agencies in the Inner Sphere in that they contained concealed tools and weapons to assist the agent in their mission, however the improved versions could contain any combination of two tools or weapons in one limb. These limbs were available to Manei Domini of Omega rank and higher.
In CBT play the same rules as apply for enhanced prosthetics apply for improved models, although if an operative has two weapons per limb they may apply damage for both weapons together, and additional magnetic/grappler enhancements do no improve a platoon's anti-'Mech attacks. A limb with a MicroComp enhancement can not be combined with one containing an Electromagnet enhancement.
In RPG play the use of each weapon or tool in a limb counts as a separate Simple Action but otherwise follow all of the rules as regular enhanced limbs. A limb with a MicroComp enhancement can not be combined with one containing an Electromagnet enhancement.
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3072, p. 124-125, 130