- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
Inferno Bombs are air-dropped munitions which utilize the same Inferno technology found in other weapon systems. While less common than normal high-explosive bombs, Inferno Bombs are useful for wreaking havoc on enemy formations or "defoliating" forest or jungle areas.
An Inferno Bomb weighs 1 ton and takes up 1 bomb slot. Inferno bombs follow the same rules as regular bombs, however each one causes damage equal to 5 Inferno missiles and starts a fire in the target hex. The target hex will burn and create smoke for 30 rounds unless the fire is doused.
- Tactical Operations, p. 359, "Inferno Bombs"