Invincible (Individual Fox-class WarShip)
- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
The FCS Invincible was the first-of-class vessel of the Fox-class of corvettes and the first WarShip to be constructed by the Federated Commonwealth. The Invincible was due to enter service for trials in 3057 after a sixteen month delay caused by problems in obtaining engine parts from ComStar, but the Invincible's launch was further delayed until at least 3058 by a terrorist attack on the shipyards at Galax.
- Technical Readout: 3057 Revised, p. 114, "Comitatus'"