The 44th Captain-General of the Free Worlds League, Iris Marik was one of three Captain-Generals to rule in quick succession after the death of her father, Samuel Marik, in 2944. She served as Captain-General for just four months between the death of Paul Marik in March and a speeder accident in July of 2947 that left her irrepairably crippled and unable to walk.
Iris resigned from the office of Captain-General following the accident and was succeeded by her son Brock Marik, who became the 45th Captain-General; when Brock Marik died in 2948, Iris' second son Thaddeus became the 46th Captain-General.
|Captain-General of the Free Worlds League
| Succeeded by|
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 91
- House Marik (The Free Worlds League), p. 171
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 41
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 43
- House Marik (The Free Worlds League), p. 41
- House Marik (The Free Worlds League), p. 42
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 92