- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
The RoSS Iustitia was one of three Faslane-class Yardships the Republic of the Sphere either salvaged or received from ComStar following the conclusion of the Word of Blake Jihad. All four Faslanes helping to bolster production in the Terran systems after the heavy damage suffered by the O'Neil and Titan Shipyards during Operation SCOUR, the Iustitia was ultimately lost to an industrial accident in 3117, an event that contributed to the decommissioning and mothballing of its sisterships in the late 3120s.
The former ComStar name of the Iustitia is unknown, thus a separate article has been created until its previous identity is confirmed.
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 137 "Republic of the Sphere - State of Republic Readiness The Arms Race"