J-37 Ordnance Transport
- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Leak Suggests Microsoft Might Resurrect MechAssault At This Year’s E3
- Read more →
|J-37 Ordnance Transport|
|Armor||Star Slab/3 Standard Armor|
|Engine||80 Vox Fusion Engine|
The J-37 Ordnance Transport is a support vehicle used for resupplying military units in the field. Based on the earlier J-27 Ordnance Transport, it has been produced in the Capellan Confederation by Ceres Metals since the twenty-eighth century, though production was halted by the Succession Wars. In response to the failings of the J-27, the J-37 is larger, with the ability to carry 17 tons of cargo, and better protected, replacing the vulnerable trailer with an enclosed hold. It also comes with a one-ton Infantry Transport Bay and carries 5.5 tons of combat-grade armor. The vehicle's high speed, powered by a Fusion Engine, allows it to quickly get to its destination and, if necessary, flee from the enemy.
Weapons and Equipment
The vehicle is only armed with an ER Small Laser, meant to provide limited self-protection, manned by a dedicated gunner.
When originally produced, the J-37 was armed with only a Small Laser, as well as a weaker frame and armoring. When production restarted in 3076, the vehicle was heavily upgraded to its current configuration.
Originally created by WizKids' MechWarrior: Dark Age - Death from Above game set. Additional rules and record sheets were provided following the release of Technical Readout: 3085 and Record Sheets: 3085.
- MUL online date for the J-37 Ordnance Transport
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 54