J-Series Support Vehicles
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
The J-Series Support Vehicles are a family of support vehicles tasked with battlefield resupply and salvage operations. Though designated as rear-echelon vehicles, there duties often force them onto active battlefields, for which their weaponry and armor (or lack thereof) leave their crews particularly vulnerable. The earliest known member of the J-Series, the J-27, gained a notorious reputation, such that military convicts often chose the firing squad rather than operate one. Later models attempted to correct these flaws, and while newer models boast significant improvements, they are still best advised to avoid direct combat at all cost.
- J-27 Ordnance Transport
- J-37 Ordnance Transport
- JI-50 “Jifty” Transportable Field Repair Unit
- JI-100 Transportable Recovery Repair Unit
- Technical Readout: 3039, p. 18
- Technical Redout: 3085, p. 54