Jade Wolf (Individual Aegis-class WarShip)
- Harmony Gold and Piranha Games Have Settled - Probably
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Read more →
|Previous names||White Talon|
As at 3059 the Aegis-class heavy cruiser White Talon was serving as the CJF White Talon, one of nine Aegis-class vessels serving in the Jade Falcon touman, operating alongside the CJF Black Talon, CJF Blue Talon CJF Frost Falcon, CJF Gold Talon, CJF Hawk Eye, CJF Jade Talon, CJF Janice Hazen and CJF Red Talon.
The White Talon was subsequently captured by Clan Wolf-in-Exile, who renamed her to Jade Wolf, and she would still be serving in the Clan Wolf-in-Exile touman in 3067. In March 3072 the Jade Wolf was serving as a part of the Wolf Pack Naval Reserve alongside the Vincent Mk. 42-class corvette CWS Valiant when the Word of Blake launched an attack on Arc-Royal.
The Blakist WarShip group consisted of three heavy cruisers subverted from the Free Worlds League navy, the Agamemnon-class WBS Aineas and WBS Troy and the Aegis-class WBS Olympic. Both the Olympic and the Troy were destroyed by the defending Wolf-in-Exile forces although both the Valiant and the Jade Wolf were destroyed as well.
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 95, "Naval Assets"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 69, "Admiralty (Star Wolves)"
- Field Report: Clans, p. 22, "Fleet Assets"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 128, "Captured Ships"
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, p. 85, "War of Confusion"