Jaguar Grenadiers (Clan Smoke Jaguar)
|Unit Profile (as of 3052)|
|Nickname||Shadow Stalkers |
|Parent Formation||Alpha Galaxy|
The Jaguar Grenadiers was formed early in the history of Clan Smoke Jaguar. They were frequently used as the shock troops of Alpha Galaxy.
The Grenadiers fought on the following worlds during the invasion of the Inner Sphere:
 Wave One
- Bjarred - On Bjarred the Grenadiers inflicted heavy losses on the First and Second Bjarred Armored Regiments. The survivors fled to a heavily damaged Castle Brian named the Bird's Roost. The Grenadiers spent a great deal of time on digging out the survivors, but only took damage when a wall fell on several Elementals.
 Wave Two
 Wave Four
- Bangor - The Grenadiers faced the 2nd Benjamin Regulars and inflicting heavy losses on them and eventually destroying the DCMS unit.
 Wave Five
Led by Khan Lincoln Osis himself, the Jaguar's Alpha Galaxy was assigned the primary target city of Dinju Heights, defended by the Com Guards veteran ranked Fifth Army. Advancing into the Dinju Mountains, the Grenadiers easily brushed aside raids from the remnants of the 50th Com Guard Division which had been decimated by the Khan Osis's Sixth Jaguar Dragoons when they attempted to contest the landing of Smoke Jaguar forces.
When the Grenadiers reached the Dinju pass, Star Colonel Brandon Howell suspected a trap and ordered two Stars forward to flush out any hidden Com Guard units, while the rest of the Grenadiers were ordered to rush the pass at flank speed while hugging its walls. While almost completely obliterating the probe force, the hidden 299th and 323rd Divisions could only engage the bulk of the Grenadiers briefly before they raced passed, inflicting heavy losses but unable to prevent a sizable portion of the Jaguar unit making it through to reach the outskirts of Dinju Heights. However when the Sixth Jaguar Dragoons attempted to make their own run, the Two-Hundred and Ninety-Ninth and Three-Hundred and Twenty-Third had emerged from hiding and were crowding the floor of the pass, creating a gauntlet of overwhelming firepower with Khan Osis seemingly killed as the Dragoons took heavy casualties.
With Khan Osis's apparent demise followed shortly after by the death of saKhan Sarah Weaver during Beta Galaxy's push to the secondary target city of Port Racice, when Precentor Martial Anastasius Focht reinforced the Fifth Army with divisions from Com Guards Second Army, ilKhan Ulric Kerensky was forced to terminate the Jaguar campaign. While the demoralized Beta Galaxy dutifully obeyed, those in Alpha Galaxy were enraged by what they felt was a Wolf Clan snub to their sacrifices and vowed to fight to the death. Unable to fight their way back through the pass to save the Sixth Dragoons from the numerical superiority of the 299th and 323rd, the Grenadiers launched a desperate assault against the 82nd and 322nd Divisions outside Dinju Heights which pushed the Com Guard units back and allowed the surviving Grenadiers an opening to withdraw to their DropShips.    
- Star Colonel Brandon Howell 30??-3052 - he went on to become saKhan.
- Star Captain Brau Showers 30??-3052 - an elite warrior who piloted an Adder.
Comprised of mostly Medium to Assault chassis, they excel at long range precision strikes combined with well supported heavy cavalry charges.
- Trinary Command
- Trinary Assault
- First Trinary Battle
- Second Trinary Battle
- Trinary Striker
- Binary Elemental
All warriors receive a -1 to-hit modifier for any weapon attacks made at long range. Furthermore, any unit that uses Running, Jumping or Sprinting MPs during the Movement Phase receives a -1 Piloting Skill target modifier for the rest of the turn. 
- ↑ Era Report: 3052, p. 57
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Era Report: 3052, p. 57
- ↑ Tukayyid, pp. 29-38 "Campaign: Clan Smoke Jaguar"
- ↑ ComStar, pp. 69-70 "Battle of Tukayyid - Ace in the Hole"
- ↑ Wolf Clan, p. 47 "Days of Armageddon - Smoke Jaguar"
- ↑ Invading Clans, pp. 61-62 "Tukayyid: The Crucible"
- ↑ Era Report: 3052, p. 150