- Harmony Gold and Piranha Games Have Settled - Probably
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Read more →
|Also known as||Jessica Sandoval-Groell|
|Parents||Aaron Sandoval (father)|
Jessica was a member of the powerful Sandoval family of the Draconis March in the Federated Suns. Born to Aaron and Jessica Danforth Sandoval, she was the youngest of four children. Jessica became the matriarch of the family in 3067 and started managing the family's affairs; this required others to run the Draconis March itself.
She married into the Groell family, but was soon left widowed after the Combine counterattacks during the War of 3039. After those events, she dedicated herself to taking care of her family, including her widowed father, Aaron. Despite direct political power, Jessica was able to control her nephews and nieces, who in turn had direct power.
During the FedCom Civil War, her brother Duke James Sandoval began to show signs of mental illness. She contacted his estranged son, Tancred and brought him back to the Draconis March to take over his father's position. It wasn't until early 3066 when she would bring him back to relieve his father. Shortly after this her brother died.
- House Davion (The Federated Suns), p.?? - "Personalities" - Aaron Sandoval. Profile names her only daughter of the Duke.
- Handbook: House Davion, p. 88 - "Timeline: Star League and FedCom Civil War".