James D. Long
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Is MechWarrior 5 About To Go Epic Exclusive?
- Read more →
|James D. Long|
|Occupation|| Magazine Editor|
Born in December 1948 in Swinton, Missouri, James D. Long (also sometimes credited as Jim Long) began his broadcasting career as a disc jockey for his hometown radio station before graduating from High School. During the next 10 years, he worked as a journalist and program director in a number of cities including Houston and Dallas. In addition to being a favorite on-air personality, he is a creative writer-producer. Long earned a number of awards including three “Addys” from the world’s largest advertising competition (American Advertising Federation). He is also a filmmaker and, together with his wife, founded Lightcatcher, a publishing and film production company.
- BattleTech-related works by James D. Long