- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
Though his tactical abilities were somewhat limited his strategic ability to plan and coordinate large scale operations made him a natural choice for Galaxy Commander.  It is not recorded when he passed his Trial of Position, but he was commander of Epsilon Galaxy in 3057,  and given his young age he must have been considered a Ristar. He led by example from the front in his Dire Wolf OmniMech, as part of a Nova point paired with Elementals led by Star Commander Ester. 
He was specially targeted during Operation Bulldog. Thought to be on Tarazed large forces were sent there to eliminate him. Unknown to them Jin Mehta had moved his command to Asgard and was preparing himself to open hostilities against the Inner Sphere. When Star League forces including the Third Benjamin Regulars and the main body of the Davion Heavy Guards landed they faced the 4th Jaguar Dragoons as well as Mehta's Command Keshik of Epsilon Galaxy. In the resulting campaign the Fourth Jaguar Dragoons were driven back by the DCMS forces, to be caught in a pincer by the Davion Heavy Guards and destroyed. During the fighting Chu-sa Onoyoko Akagi of the Third Benjamin Regulars and his Command Lance targeted Mehta's Dire Wolf and brought him down with concentrated fire. 
- The Dragon Roars p. 65
- Invading Clans p. 72
- The Dragon Roars p. 20
- Technical Readout: 3055 Upgrade, p. 32, "Notable MechWarriors"