- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
|X:Y Coordinates||-1777.25 : -585.00 [e]|
The Joradian Cluster is a significant astronomical feature in the anti-spinward Deep Periphery. Located almost 1,900 light-years from Terra, the Joradian Cluster is one of the most far-flung astronomical features to be depicted on maps released by Interstellar Expeditions in 3095.
The Joradian Cluster was first identified in 2012 with the publication of Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions. Other than the astrogeographical location of the Joradian Cluster, no information was provided in the system; in the absence of further information on the Deep Periphery no further detail is likely to be available on Joradian Cluster.
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 50, "Deep Periphery (Anti-Spinward Sector)"