(References to Jubka)
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
X: -338.43 Y: -211.96[e]
- 2596 - No record 
- 2750 - Free Worlds League 
- 2765 - Free Worlds League 
- 3025 - Free Worlds League 
- 3030 - Free Worlds League 
- 3040 - Free Worlds League 
- 3052 - Free Worlds League 
- 3057 - Free Worlds League 
- 3062 - Free Worlds League 
- 3067 - Free Worlds League 
- 3130 - Independent world 
- 3135 - Independent world 
- 3145 - Free Worlds League 
The Dark Age
In December 3139 the pirate band known as Morrison's Heirs attempted to raid Jubka. The Heirs arrived at a pirate point close to the second of Jubka's moons and proceeded to launch an attack on New Medina. What the Heirs didn't know is that rumors had been circulating for some little time that a raid would be launched against Jubka, purportedly to steal the treasures kept in the Tower of Allah Mosque in New Medina, despite those "treasures" being religious relics of no appreciable commercial value. The government of Jubka had responded to these rumors by hiring the mercenary unit Kaiman's Islanders, a battalion of combined-arms troops with a history of operating in and around nearby nations such as the Magistracy of Canopus, Marian Hegemony and Rim Commonality.
The timing of the Heirs' raid was such that the Islanders had actually only just arrived and were still at the New Medina spaceport awaiting deployment orders when word of the arrival of the Heirs reached them. Commander Hiram Jessup led the Islanders into New Medina while deploying a single MechWarrior, Leftenant Winifred Horne, and her Vulture Mk IV onto a steep ridge that lay between the spaceport and New Medina. Horne proceeded to provide information to the Islanders on the Heirs' deployment, allowing the Islanders to block each pirate incursion into the city. When the pirates identified Horne as a spotter they sent a Lancelot and a Crab to destroy her 'Mech, and Horne deliberately didn't fire at the pirates as they closed, making the two pirates overconfident; when the pirates left cover to attack her, Horne calmly destroyed both.
- Technical Readout: 3145 Mercenaries, p. 36, "Vulture Mk IV"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 158, "Inner Sphere - 2596"
- Era Report: 2750, p. 36, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 10, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 132, "Inner Sphere - 3040"
- ' Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 42, "Inner Sphere Map - [October 3067]
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Era Report: 3145, p. 10, "Inner Sphere - 3135"
- Era Report: 3145, p. 38, "Inner Sphere - 3145"
- House Marik (The Free Worlds League), p. 129