- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
Julian Tiepolo (29?? – 3029) was the twelfth Primus of ComStar, holding the role during the majority of the Fourth Succession War. His most notable achievement was to oversee the Federated Commonwealth Alliance and to personally introduce the Concord of Kapteyn.
Early service to ComStar
The quiet and unemotional Tiepolo rose through the ranks on the back of his skills as an administrator and planner, ultimately selected by Primus Allen Rusenstein for the important post of Precentor Atreus, placing him in control of all the HPG stations in the Free Worlds League and earning him a seat on the First Circuit. As a member of that body in 3006, Tiepolo among those who pushed for Rusenstein to resign in the wake of the severe devaluing of the C-Bill during the 2990's, the Jolly Roger Debacle and the failure to discover the origins of Wolf's Dragoons. Tiepolo was selected by the First Circuit as Rusenstein's replacement as a compromise between the conservative and liberal power blocs on the First Circuit.  
Primus of ComStar
Death and Legacy
As the Fourth Succession War drew to a close, Tiepolo suffered a massive heart attack, one of the few Primuses to have died of natural causes. Tiepolo was replaced by firebrand Precentor Dieron Myndo Waterly. 
|Primus of ComStar
| Succeeded by|
- ComStar, p. 50 "Calm Before the Storm - The Mysterious Dragoons"
- ComStar, p. 51 "The Tiepolo Years - Old Business"
- Masters and Minions, p. 205 "ComStar - The Steel Veil"