Jump Laser Infantry
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Jump Laser Infantry, Princeps III 103rd Jump Battalion|
|Platoon Type (Specialty)||Jump (None)|
|Platoon Size (Squad/Platoon)||21 (7/3)|
|Primary Weapon||21 Laser Rifles|
|Tech Base/Rating||Inner Sphere (D/C-B-B)|
|Transport Weight||4 tons|
|To-Hit Modifier (Range in Hexes)||–2 (0 Hex),|
0 (1-2 Hexes),
+2 (3-4 Hexes),
+4 (5-6 Hexes)
The Jump Laser Infantry platoon is typified by the jump infantry battalion present within III Principes, despite the mismatched nature of the personnel and equipment within that battalion. A part of the 320th Infantry Brigade, the jump infantry battalion draws on troopers from two Capellan worlds, five or more Free Worlds League worlds and elsewhere; the ingenuity, individualism and a belt-and-braces approach to making things work has allowed the battalion to become a model of self-reliance, coming out on top in various war games held in the early 3080s. More impressive yet is the fact that they've done so despite being equipped with laser rifles ranging from battery-charged models hailing from the mid-Third Succession War through to the latest all-inclusive models, jump packs manufactured by five different companies across the Inner Sphere and went a year without resupply when the Republic Armed Forces Quartermaster simply forgot to ship them supplies.
This is a direct link to the MUL page for the Alpha Strike card:
- Technical Readout: 3085 Supplemental, p. 8-9, "Key Infantry"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 186, "RAF Deployment Table - 3085"