- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Kickstarter Is Live!
- Clan Invasion Box Set ‘Mechs Revealed!
- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Read more →
Katarina Steele (born 28?? - died ????) was a saKhan of Clan Coyote during the Golden Century. She would command the Coyote's 100th Assault Cluster during the downfall of Kindraa Smythe-Jewel on Foster.
With few details, the life of Katarina Steele prior to her actions on Foster against Kindraa Smythe-Jewel will likely remain a mystery.
End of the Smythe-Jewels
After the Coyotes and Hell's Horses agreed to attack Kindraa Smythe-Jewel together in revenge for losses against the dishonorable Kindraa earlier in the Golden Century, Khan Manfred Hollifield would assign the Coyote's 100th Assault Cluster, along with smaller support units, to the task force assembled by Hell's Horses Khan, Eric Amirault. This would mark the first use of what would come to be called "contract bidding" among the Clans. She would go on to lead her Cluster against the main body of Smythe-Jewel forces, while the Horse 'Mechs and Armor pounded the Kindraa's flanks. Khan Amirault would later offer heartfelt thanks to Khan Hollifield and saKhan Steele for the roles they played in the victory over the treacherous Kindraa.
One of the earliest Steele Bloodnamed warriors, Katarina Steele's genetic legacy would help to breed warriors for all branches of the Clan Coyote Touman, and one day would help to spawn some of Coyote's most dynamic leaders.
Title and Position
|saKhan of Clan Coyote
| Succeeded by|
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, pp. 54-56, "Hell's Fury"
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, pp. 41-42, "Righteous Vengeance"
- Era Digest: Golden Century, p. 9, "Bad Blood"
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 39, "Clan Coyote, Exclusive Bloodnames"