|C-904 Katya Ground Assault Craft|
|Manufacturer||Ceres Metals Industries|
|Use|| Ground Attack Aircraft |
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere (Conventional)|
|Engine (Type)||Rawlings 210 Air Turbine|
|Armament|| 4 x Rocket Launcher 15s |
2 x Light Machine Guns
|Armor||Mujika AeroShell Light|
The Katya Ground Assault Craft is a conventional fighter designed by Ceres Metals Industries for the Capellan Confederation in the mid-3060s. The inexpensive craft was designed as a low-cost garrison aircraft to help the Confederation's Home Guard. Built using components of the Guardian STOL Fighter, Ceres made the design attractive to the Strategios by lowering the cost of parts to maintain the aircraft. The fighter began production on Capella and was later expanded to Tikonov by 3067.
 Armament and Capacities
The Katya's main weapons include four 15-tube Rocket Launchers mounted in pairs in each of the craft's wings. As part of its role as a strike fighter, the ship carries a pair of nose mounted GM MiniStorm Light Machine Guns with a full ton of ammunition.
Designed as a short-range strike fighter and also to keep the craft from becoming an easy victim over the battlefield, the Kayta's designers deliberately made the craft with only two tons of fuel and only one and a half ton of armor. Powered by a conventional Turbine engine, the craft is able move speedily across the battlefield with some hopes of avoiding combat it was designed to handle.
- C-905 - The C-905 variant of the Katya features four heavier 20-Tubed Rocket launchers in the wings, with a pair 10-Tubed Rocket Launcher in the nose with Light Machine Guns. BV2=????
- C-906 - This variant consists of lightest rocket payload of the three designs that were first produced. It has four of 10-Tubed Rocket Launchers mounted in its wings, while still featuring design's original Light Machine Guns. BV2=????
 Related Designs
The Kayta Ground Assault Craft has only been presented in Handbook: House Liao with it and its variant's record sheets. As of this writing, no battle value has been assigned in canon to this design at this time.
- ↑ Handbook: House Liao, p. 161 Kayta Ground Assault Craft - Kayta's background and origin.
- ↑ Handbook: House Liao, p. 161 Kayta Ground Assault Craft - Weapon and other equipment details for the Kayta.
- ↑ Handbook: House Liao, p. 171 - C-905 variant's Record Sheet. It does not include BV
- ↑ Handbook: House Liao, p. 172 - C-906 variant's Record Sheet which does not include BV2