(References to Kaus Media)
Kaus Media neighbouring systems
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
| Jump point
|Moons||4 (Ajax, Nezerah, Yanu, Zhentil)|
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Breathable)|
|Highest native life||Insects|
|Ruler|| Tracy Kraven (Governor)|
Jared Sun (Planetary Legate)
 Owner History
- 2596 - Draconis Combine 
- 2750 - Draconis Combine 
- 2765 - Draconis Combine 
- 3025 - Draconis Combine
- 3030 - Draconis Combine
- 3040 - Draconis Combine
- 3052 - Draconis Combine
- 3057 - Draconis Combine
- 3062 - Draconis Combine
- 3072 - Word of Blake Protectorate
- 3130 - Republic of the Sphere 
 Planetary Info
Unlike its nearest neighbor, Kaus Australis, Kaus Media had nearly everything the early colonists needed to make a successful colony: Foodstuffs, water, temperate climate. The only thing they lacked was any sort of easily accessed mineral resource to build industry. After discovering that Kaus Australis had the opposite problem, traders from Kaus Media rapidly established mutually-beneficial trade agreements that allowed both worlds to survive.
The strong bonds forged between these two worlds served them well until the First Succession War. Agents of the Lyran Commonwealth tried to turn the worlds against their Combine masters. Pushing too far, the DCA arrived with several WarShips and destroyed the city of DeGuilles, home of the government departments that oversaw both of the Kaus planets. Kaus Media and Kaus Australis quickly sued for peace and got back to their trade agreements. Each world now oversees more of its own affairs, but they do maintain a close relationship. It is important to note that generally the residents of Kaus Australis and Kaus Media are not disloyal to the states that oversee them; Rather they tend to think of the effect any proposal will have on their worlds first and the overseeing state second.
Kaus Australis and Kaus Media were both occupied by the Word of Blake during the Jihad; forces from Clan Ghost Bear assaulted both worlds simultaneously on the 6th of October, shortly after the Ghost Bears had agreed to support Devlin Stone's allied coalition.
 Nearby Planets
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 Dark Age: Republic Worlds (3130), p. 13, "Kaus Media World Profile"
- ↑ Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere Map "
- ↑ Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- ↑ Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- ↑ Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- ↑ Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 18, "Timeline of the Jihad"
- ↑ Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 54, "The Jihad In Review"