Ken Horner is a writer for Catalyst Game Labs, contributing to several source books and two rulebooks.
- 2003 Field Manual: Mercenaries, Revised
- 2004 Mercenaries Supplemental
- 2005 Dawn of the Jihad
- 2005 Mercenaries Supplemental II
- 2005 Jihad Hot Spots: 3070
- 2005 Interstellar Players
- 2006 Mercenaries Supplemental Update
- 2007 Jihad Hot Spots: 3072
- Starting in 2005, with Jihad Hot Spots: 3070, Horner's first name began appearing in some credits pages with a following apostrophe [i.e., Ken' Horner]. According to him, that is how he writes his first name for writing projects. Use of the apostrophe started as early as 1996 when Ken Horner and his friend Ken Petruzzelli were both active in the rec.games.mecha newsgroup. Ken Horner used the apostrophe to distinguish himself. Later, when the two were roommates with dial-up and one phone line they were accused of being the same person, because they were never on the Internet at the same time.
- http://www.classicbattletech.com/forums/index.php/topic,37165.0.html Classic BattleTech Forums: "Ken Horner or Ken' Horner", writing as "Kit_deSummersVille."