- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
The DCS Kibo was the second trials prototype of the Nagumo-class infantry transport DropShip to enter service with the Draconis Combine. The Kibo began trails at Dover in September 3056, having been subject to a number of significant design changes as a result of the catastrophic loss of the first prototype of the class, the DCS Fukushu, along with all aboard her in May 3055.
Although there were some minor incidents during trials the Kibo performed well enough that in 3057 it was widely anticipated that the Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery would endorse full-scale production of the class, and a third ship of the design - the DCS Koun - was already due to begin trials in March of that year.
- Technical Readout: 3057 Revised, p. 34, "Nagumo"