- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
| It has been suggested that this article be merged with Kindraa Kline (Clan Fire Mandrill).|
Discuss this on the article's talk page.
|Controlled systems:||3 (shared) |
|Ruler title:||Kindraa Leader|
The Kline name is the blood line with the strongest political influence and is known for their warden view. Most outsiders regard the Kindraa as to weak to survive larger conflict without the help of other kindraas. They try to create a sense of inter-kindraa cooperation where possible. 
The Kindraa could survive through the close political connections to stronger Kindraas like Faraday-Tanaga or Payne. Those Kindraas agreed to help Kline with resources in exchange for resources. Also has the Kindraa the capabilities to produce a few Omnimech designs.
A main focus of the Kindraa is the touman and all available resources are used to strengthen it. This includes many freeborns and bondsmen from other clans who are given the oppurtunity to rise through the touman's ranks. This is in stark contrast to other Kindraas and makes Kindraa Kline more liberal. 
- Field Manual Crusader Clans p.150
- Field Manual Crusader Clans p.43
- Field Manual Crusader Clans p.52