Kindraa Mattila-Carrol Command Binary (Clan Fire Mandrill)
|Kindraa Command Binary|
|Unit Profile (as of 3073)|
|Parent Formation||Kindraa Mattila-Carrol|
During the Great Refusal on Strana Mechty in April 3060 Amanda Carrol took a Star from her Command Binary. The fractured nature of her Clan meant that her Star did not work cohesively with that of the saKhan allowing their opponents, the Capellan Red Lancers, to divide and defeat them. 
A Clan Goliath Scorpion force moved to Glory in September 3073 and found the shattered remnant of their allies Kindraa Mattilla-Carrol under heavy attack from Steel Viper forces. As the Scorpions landed near the city of Portage their fighters bombed the Viper positions allowing their ground troops to sweep in behind the Vipers and crush them against the Mandrill forces. A dispute broke out between the allied Clan forces, but as they were settling their differences in a Trial of Refusal the Vipers counter-attacked. Both Clans were caught off guard and Khan Carrol was killed. With her death the Mandrills fell into disarray breaking down into small pockets that were easily overwhelmed and wiped out.
It was a medium weight unit relying on speed of attack.
- 1 Supernova Binary, (Elite/Reliable) includes:
By 3067 it rating was classified as Fanatical.
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 71, "Clan Fire Mandrill"
- The Clans: Warriors of Kerensky, p. 25 "The Great Refusal"
- Wars of Reaving, p. 125-7, "Scorpion Gambit"
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 49, "Kindraa Mattila-Carrol Profile"
- Twilight of the Clans, p. 39, "The Great Refusal"