|Unit Profile (as of 3025)|
The Caballeros were stationed on Sabik at the start of the Fourth Succession War. Forced off that world by Barrett's Fusiliers, they quickly rebuilt on Moore and returned to Sabik. The Caballeros then forced the Fusiliers to retreat to Lyran space with heavy losses.
- CO: Lieutenant Colonel Tobias Villagua
- Per the only two references [current article state], it is presumed the unit is a mercenary command, based on its differing locations between 3025 and 3039.
- It is known to be a BattleMech-based command because of its inclusion in the 'Mech Unit Deployment Table of House Kurita (The Draconis Combine).
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 133, "Deployment Table - 3025"
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 141, "Deployment Table"
- NAIS The Fourth Succession War Military Atlas Volume 1, p. 61
- NAIS The Fourth Succession War Military Atlas Volume 2, p. 77