- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
A Knife can refer to a variety of short-bladed weapons used throughout the Inner Sphere. Easy to conceal and use, some are built for maximum damage while others are designed to be thrown. The primary difference between a knife and a Dagger is that the latter generally cannot be thrown effectively. A Bayonet is essentially a dagger which is designed to attach to the end of a rifle.
- Classic BattleTech RPG, p. 134