Knights of the Republic
- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Leak Suggests Microsoft Might Resurrect MechAssault At This Year’s E3
- Read more →
|Knights of the Republic|
|Unit Profile (as of 3130)|
|Parent Formation||Republic Armed Forces|
The Knights of the Republic is the elite unit of the Republic of the Sphere.
The Knights of the Republic Standing Guard were formed from the ideals of both Devil Stone and David Lear. The Knights were developed as an independent military unit of the Republic. The Knights would serve as a moral barrier of what Republic soldiers should aspire to be like. They would be used for multi-role purposes such as fighting on the front-lines with their fellow comrades or dealing with minor tasks.
|Commanding Officers of the Knights of the Republic|
Knights of all ranks may paint their own scheme for their equipment, or they can use a standard black and silver design.
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 179