- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Kickstarter Is Live!
- Clan Invasion Box Set ‘Mechs Revealed!
- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Read more →
|Kokou Defense Tank|
|Armor||Ferro Fibrous (Clan)|
|Targeting Tracking System||Unspecified|
The Kokou Defense Tank is a early Clan Combat Vehicle utilized in the Clan Homeworlds during the Succession Wars Era. The heavy tanks was typically used as defense vehicle for important facilities utilized by various Clans.
Weapons and Equipment
Constructed using standard Clan technologies, the Kokou is powered by a Standard engine and protected upwards of 8.5 tons of Ferro Fibrous armor, with majority armor focus in it's front and turret. The vehicle is not terribly fast, its fusion engine only able to move it no faster than 32 kph.
It's long-range weapon is it's 10-Tubed Long-Range Missile Launcher mounted in front of the tank's hull. The two tons of ammunition for the launcher is protected by CASE. While intermediate and close range are handled by blistering three Large Pulse Lasers found in it's turret.
- As of this writing, there is no official art work for this vehicle or Master Unit List. The image currently used is a Silhouette of the original art work for the Burke tank used in TRO: 2765.
- While there is not background information regarding the Kokou, the vehicle weaponry is pattered nearly identical to the Burke Defense Tank, which is implying it is the successor given speed, quality of energy weapons, its name "Defense Tank", and placement of missiles.
- TechManual, P.103 Add Control Systems - Calculations of number of crew is assigned to Kokou.
- Turning Points: Tokasha, p. 40 Kokou Defense Tank - Record Sheet lists Battle Value 2.
- Turning Points: Tokasha, pp. 1, 7 - Short Story & RAT show the vehicle was used by multiple Clans and vehicle was used defensive unit for the Factory. Most Clans used vehicles as defensive units with some exceptions.
- Turning Points: Tokasha, pp. 1 Holding the Line - Short Story of gunner of Kokou fighting off the Ghost Bears.
- Battletech Forums/Errata Threat for Turning Points: Tokasha, specifies the type and quantity of armor is fitted to the vehicle.
- Turning Points: Tokasha, p. 40 Kokou Defense Tank - Record Sheet and it's stats the vehicle has.
- Turning Points: Tokasha, p. 40 Kokou Defense Tank XL - Record Sheet and it's stats the variant of the main vehicle has.