(References to Konstance)
Konstance neighbouring systems
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
| Jump point
|Moons||3 (Drezix, Esther, Volaria)|
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Tainted)|
|Highest native life||Reptiles|
|Ruler|| Marvin Zoar (Governor)|
Adira Ward (Planetary Legate)
- Third Dieron Regulars
- 2340 - Federation of Skye 
- 2341 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 2596 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 2750 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 2765 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 3025 - Draconis Combine 
- 3030 - Draconis Combine 
- 3040 - Draconis Combine 
- 3050 - Draconis Combine 
- 3052 - Draconis Combine 
- 3057 - Draconis Combine 
- 3063 - Draconis Combine 
- 3081 - Republic of the Sphere 
- 3085 - Republic of the Sphere 
- 3130 - Republic of the Sphere 
- 3135 - Independent World 
- 3145 - Rasalhague Dominion 
Konstance is best known for its Carbon Dioxide atmosphere, which its population relies on CO2 scrubbers to sustain life on the planet. Among the planet's known continents are the southerly Perragea, which the home its capital city of Ishtalla. The Epigaus is the home of city of Lazarus Bay. Other continents of Juranias and Tiburia are sparely populated in early 31st Century. The original CO2 rich atmosphere was useful in creating a habitable planet when humans first settled on the world, but the ongoing development and creation of abundant greenhouse gases has increased the planet's temperature. The warmer continents have become thinly populated, as the brutal heat forces settlers to move to the cooler areas of the planet. Even after the CO2 scrubbers were installed and environmental restrictions put in place, the planet continues to grow warmer every year.
War of 3039
In April, 3039, a Federated Commonwealth Task Force was assigned to conquer the planet. Two task force group consisting of 4th Crucis Lancers, 4th Lyran Regulars, and the mercenary force Mobile Fire. Two-prong attack, they struck the continents of Perragea and Epigaus. Unable to withdraw from the planet due to a mechanical failure of their JumpShip, the 22nd Dieron Regulars dug in to meet the Joint-Davion/Steiner Expedition. The Lancers meet with sparse resistance when they landed and took capital of Ishtalla. Meanwhile the Lyran Regulars and its mercenary support landed on Epigaus outside the city of Lanzarus Bay. The 4th Lyrans task force would soon discover the city was defended by a battalion worth of 22nd Dieron's Mechs and backed up by conventional armor forces. The Lyrans and Kurita forces would both prove to be fast and maneuverable, however the Lyrans Task force soon destroy the 'Mech battalion and its allies with survivors escaping from the city's via civilian cargo submarines. After securing the city, the joint task force would soon develop problems between two faction's leadership. In months to come, 22nd Dieron would conduct go to ground and use guerrilla tactics to buy time for reinforcements to arrive. They would use their submarine transports to raid the Davion and Lyran forces over course of months. In August, the 3rd Dieron Regulars would arrive and assault Lyran Regulars' position in Lazarus Bay. The Regulars would boldly try to assault the HQ command by quickly moving two battalions of their lighter Mechs to assault HQs. However, terrain and earthworks would delay the 4th Lyran Regular's attack enough for 3rd Dieron's command company charge the flank of the attacking force. The Command Company's powerful assault against the Lyran for and through incredible cause them be routed despite their superior numbers. By September 3rd, 22nd Dieron's survivors would hook up with elements of 3rd Dieron to penetrate the 4th Lyran's positions in Lazarus City. Despite Mobile Fire's valiant defense against the Dieron Regular's probing attack, Lyran Regular's Task Force commander would order his entire force off world and quite the planet. 4th Crucius Lancer's commander, left now with troubling odds, due interference by Kurita forces jamming, is left surprised in actions of their Lyran counter parts. By order of the AFFC, they managed to contact their Kurita counterparts and negotiate cease fire and surrendering control of the planet to Draconis Combine.
The Dark Age
After the collapse of the HPG network on Gray Monday and the beginning of widespread annexation of Republic of the Sphere worlds Khan Dalia Bekker of the Rasalhague Dominion deployed three of the Dominion's Galaxies to secure worlds in Prefecture I, acting out of her reverence for the Republic of the Sphere. Konstance and the nearby world of Alrakis were secured by Alpha Galaxy in 3135, although Alpha only remained in place until Omega Galaxy secured Vega and departed before the formation of the Vega Protectorate.
- Dark Age: Republic Worlds (3130), p. 15, "Konstance World Profile"
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 138 "Deployment Table"
- 20 Year Update, p. 40, "Draconis Combine Deployment Table"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 173, "Clan Force Deployments - Rasalhague Dominion"
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 13, "Federation of Skye world within the Lyran Commonwealth befor  and after at their founding in "
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere Map "
- Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 193, "Draconis Combine - Map"
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 133, "Inner Sphere - 3040"
- Era Report: 3052, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 3050"
- Era Report: 3052, p. 23, "Inner Sphere - 3052"
- Era Report: 3062, p. 11, "Inner Sphere Map "
- Era Report: 3062, p. 29, "Inner Sphere Map "
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 63, "Inner Sphere Map - [March 3081]"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 127, "Inner Sphere Map - [October 3085]"
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Era Report: 3145, p. 11, "Inner Sphere Map - "
- Era Report: 3145, p. 39, "Inner Sphere Map - "
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 31, "Planet description mentioned in campaign for control of the planet".
- Historical: War of 3039, pp. 31-32, 75-76, "Konstance" - Battle for Konstance during the War of 3039.
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 162, "Alpha Galaxy"
- 20 Year Update
- Dark Age: Republic Worlds (3130)
- Era Report: 2750
- Era Report: 3052
- Era Report: 3062
- Era Report: 3145
- Field Manual: 3085
- Field Manual: 3145
- Handbook: House Steiner
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1
- Historical: Reunification War
- Historical: War of 3039
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine)
- Jihad: Final Reckoning
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130