- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Koryu Midget Submarine|
|Use||Submersible Transport Vessel|
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
|Chassis Type (Size)||Submarine|
|Introduced||Succession Wars era|
|Top Speed||90 km/ph|
|Armor|| Front 8 |
This is a civilian passenger submarine transport used in the Draconis Combine. These craft have been converted for military use.
Equipment and Capabilities
The ship is capable of carrying six passengers and has the cargo bay able to handle 5.5 tons worth of transportable gear, goods, or equipment. The cargo bay has only one accessible door located in the rear.
- Koryu Submarine (Military) - Re-designed for use by DEST troopers during Davion's 3025 campaign on Galtor. One of these subs was used to deliver a DEST squad on their mission to enter and destroy a Davion underwater command base in May, 3025. The ship was refitted with a Fusion Engine and given a single-shot two-tube Short Range Torpedo Launcher mounted in the bow. It is unclear if this ship survived the Command Center's explosion. BV (2.0) = ?
The Koryu has only appeared in HTP: Galtor, has no formal profile on its background. Record Sheets from HTP did not have battle values for either variant of the Koryu.
- Historical Turning Points: Galtor pp. 2, 15-16
- HTP: Galtor p. 2 - Koryu full name given.
- HTP: Galtor p. 2, 9, 16 - Short-Story of Davion's responding DEST's Koryu, scenario and aftermath, & record sheet with no Battle Value.