- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Harmony Gold vs. BattleTech - An Actual Lawyer Weighs In
- Read more →
|In service since||2415|
The RWS Krait (previously THS Krait), an old Tracker-class WarShip, was sold to the Rim Worlds Republic in 2580 after undistinguished service to the Terran Hegemony. It was secretly mothballed after the Reunification War instead of being demobilized, and reactivated to defend against Star League incursions into the Rim Worlds Republic in 2764.
However, the crew was not told the reasons for the conflict with the Star League. When captain Marc Birch found out from intercepted signals in 2769, he was equally unwilling to support a murderer nor betray his homeland, and took the Krait into the Deep Periphery with its two attached DropShips, the RWRS Harper and the RWRS Pepperdyne. Their fate is unknown.
- BattleCorps Ship Profile: RWS Krait