(References to Kuzuu)
Kuzuu neighbouring systems
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
| Jump point
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Breathable)|
|Highest native life||Mammals|
|Ruler|| Dominique Hsein (Governor)|
Richard Oslo (Planetary Legate)
 Owner History
- 2341 - Independent planet 
- 2596 - Draconis Combine 
- 2750 - Draconis Combine 
- 2765 - Draconis Combine 
- 3025 - Draconis Combine
- 3030 - Draconis Combine
- 3040 - Draconis Combine
- 3052 - Draconis Combine
- 3057 - Draconis Combine
- 3062 - Draconis Combine
- 3079 - Draconis Combine 
- 3130 - Republic of the Sphere 
 Planetary Garrison
- - At this point in time the 1st Ghost operating at 60% of full strength, with 85% of their equipment featuring upgraded technology.
 Planetary Info
For many years a sleepy agricultural world in the interior of the Draconis Combine, Kuzuu's population swelled to more than two billion after the creation of the Lyons Thumb during the Fourth Succession War. Being located a single jump beyond FedCom territory, Kuzuu rapidly received many new DCMS troops and built the bases and fortifications they needed as well.
During the Jihad Kuzuu continued to serve as a front line staging point, but this time it was opened to all Coalition units participating in Operation SCOUR. Fortunately the Word of Blake ignored the world, leaving it free of the taint of biological, chemical, and nuclear weapons that affected so many other worlds. Even after the planet was transferred to the Republic of the Sphere, very few people protested. Ironically the biggest threat to Kuzuu's stability was Devlin Stone's plan to relocate residents of other worlds to Kuzuu, and native Kuzuunians to other worlds. The natives didn't want to receive "foreign undesirables" and being forcibly relocated from their ancestral homes was an insult to their honor. Taking to the streets, they demonstrated against this plan in the streets. On several occasions these demonstrations deteriorated into riots. Rather than send in the Republic Armed Forces to quell the dissent, however, Devlin Stone appeared on the world and offered to debate the matter with the strongest objectors. The only stipulation he placed on the debate was that it take place publicly. After a few months of preparation (and political campaigning on both sides of the issue), the debate took place at an indoor hockey arena in Arbeesi, the capital of Kuzuu. Devlin Stone won the debate by a margin of 23%.
 Nearby Planets
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 Dark Age: Republic Worlds (3130), p. 16, "Kuzuu World Profile"
- ↑ Handbook: House Steiner, p. 13, "Lyran Commonwealth Founding "
- ↑ Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere Map "
- ↑ Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- ↑ Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- ↑ Field Report: DCMS, p. 21, "Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery Deployment Map - August 3079"
- ↑ Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- ↑ Field Report: DCMS, p. 15, "Ghost Regiments Regimental Status"