LVI Corps (Star League)
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Unit Profile (as of [[2765]])|
|Nickname||The Aristotle Corps|
|Parent Formation||19th Army|
In 2765 LVI Corps was stationed in the Taurian Concordat, garrisoning the worlds near the Hyades Cluster. These worlds were constantly under threat from pro-Taurian terrorists, so the Corps component units were scattered across the worlds rather than gathered in one easy to attack location. The hostile nature of their charges forced every unit to remain at alert.
In 2765 the Corps was commanded by Major General Jeremy McLain. He had several ancestors who fought in the Reunification War on the Taurian front. This, combined with his scholarly nature, led him to write several books, including one that highlighted the hypocrisy of both sides of the Reunification War.
Like most Corps in the Nineteenth and Twentieth Armies, LVI Corps had approximately double the number of independent regiments assigned to it.
- 329th BattleMech Division
- 359th BattleMech Division
- 35th Infantry Division
- 176th Mechanized Infantry Division
- 251st Royal Mechanized Infantry Division
- 95th Royal Jump Infantry Division
- 129th Jump Infantry Division
- 267th Light Horse Regiment
- 208th Hussar Regiment
- 211th Hussar Regiment
- 349th Dragoon Regiment
- 351st Dragoon Regiment
- 359th Dragoon Regiment
- 1st French Regiment
- 13th Royal French Demi-Brigade
- 605th Independent Aero Wing
- 105th Wheeled Armor Regiment
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 224
- The Star League , p. 157