Lambda Galaxy (Clan Nova Cat)
|Unit Profile (as of 3072)|
|Nickname||Seishin-No Nekoryo "Soul of the Dragoncat"|
|Parent Formation||Clan Nova Cat Touman|
After the Combine-Ghost Bear War, the Coordinator Theodore Kurita funded the creation of this new Nova Cat Galaxy on behalf of the sacrifice that the Clan made during the war. The unit was staffed with both Nova Cat warriors and cadets from select DCMS military academies with connections with the Irece Prefecture. The unit offically activated in August of 3067.
The command itself is broken into two sections, Lambda's Nova Cat portion and the Draconis Combine's section which is called the Ryuken-ni Brigade.
In February 3072, Lambda forces stripped their base on Caripare and Tarazed completely equipment, supplies, and other war materials without explanation and left. Not unlike former Zeta Galaxy during the Combine-Ghost Bear War. It is unknown if the Ryuken-ni Brigade followed the rest of Lambda in its departure from their base on Avon.
Nova Cats Portion
- Nekoryu Keshik Supernova Trinary - Stationed on Caripare
- Nova Cat Hussars Cluster - Stationed on Caripare
- Nova Cat Fusiliers Cluster - Stationed on Tarazed
Draconis Combine Portion
- Ryuken-ni Brigade - Station on Avon
- Ryuken-ni Aerospace - Station on Avon
- Ryuken-ni Armor - Station on Avon
- Ryuken-ni Infantry - Station on Avon
It is not clear if the command broke up after the Gunji no Kanrei Kiyomori Minamoto in February, 3072.