- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
Life-Support Units allow for the transportation of critically injured patients, although they require the use of a vehicle to be portable. Frequently used by medevace teams these units can supply blood, oxygen and medicines to a patient and deliver both cardiac and neural shocks to keep a patient alive. They are frequently used in conjunction with Portable Medical Monitors.
- Equipment Ratings: E/B-C-B/B
- Cost: 8,500
- Affilation: CS
- Mass: 22.5 kg
- Power use: 3 Power Points per Shot
- Classic BattleTech RPG, p. 146
- A Time of War, p. 313