- Community Outreach - BanditB17, Competitive MWO, and the MechWarrior World Championships
- Did you know? BattleTech Comics
- Blaine Lee Pardoe wrote an April Fools' day BattleTech Fan Fic, and it's Awesome!
- Did You Know? Tabletop Simulator has BattleTech in VR
- Solving the Range Problem with Armor Piercing Pancakes
- Read more →
Life-Support Units allow for the transportation of critically injured patients, although they require the use of a vehicle to be portable. Frequently used by medevac teams, these units can supply blood, oxygen, and medicines to a patient and deliver both cardiac and neural shocks to keep a patient alive. They are frequently used in conjunction with Portable Medical Monitors.
- Equipment Ratings: E/B-C-B/B
- Cost: 8,500
- Affiliation: CS
- Mass: 22.5 kg
- Power use: 3 Power Points per Shot
- Classic BattleTech RPG, p. 146
- A Time of War, p. 313