- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Leak Suggests Microsoft Might Resurrect MechAssault At This Year’s E3
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior 2: 31st Century Combat
- BattleTech: Urban Warfare Confirmed For June 4th Release
- Read more →
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
|Ammo Per Ton||20|
|Ammo Cost (per ton)||4,500|
|BV (2.0)|| 62|
The Light Autocannon was prototyped in the late 3050s, and introduced in 3068 by the Federated Suns, but saw full-scale production only after the Word of Blake Jihad destroyed the New Avalon Institute of Science. The Light AC/5, as its name implies, is a smaller, lighter version of the Autocannon/5. While it does not have the range of its larger cousin, it does retain the ability to use the same special munitions.
The Light AC/5 is manufactured on the following planets:
|Manufactured on||Manufactured by||Typically used in||References|
|Gulkana||Yeffters Weapons Factory|||
- TechManual, p. 270, "Light Autocannon"
- TechManual, p. 290, "Heavy Weapons And Equipment - Table"
- TechManual, p. 341, "Inner Sphere Heavy Weapons And Equipment Table"
- TechManual, p. 317, "Inner Sphere Weapons and Equipment BV Table"
- Technical Readout: 3145 Capellan Confederation, pp. 16-17, "Sheriff Infantry Support Tank"
- Technical Readout: 3055 Upgrade, p. 164, "SA-OS2 Onslaught"
- Technical Readout: Prototypes, p. 158, "Drake Medium Stealth Fighter"