Light Machine Gun
- Catalyst Releases New Map Pack, New Fiction From Michael Stackpole In March Update
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior 2: The Clans
- Catalyst Games Releases Succession Wars Record Sheets And Reprinted BattleTech Manual To Get Everyone Up To Date
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior
- Forever Faithful, Blaine Lee Pardoe’s Latest BattleTech Novel, Now Available For Pre-Order
- Read more →
- This article is about BattleMech and Vehicle Mounted Model. For Battle Armor Mounted Model and infantry Portable model, see Machine Gun, Light (Battle Armor) and Machine Gun (Semi-Portable)(Support Weapon).
|Light Machine Gun|
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere (IS)/Clan|
|Year Availability||IS = 3068 (CC)|
|Damage||1 + 1D6 vs. Infantry|
|Tons|| IS = 0.5
Clan = 0.25
|Ammo Per Ton||200|
|Ammo Cost (per ton)||500|
|BV (1.0)|| IS = N/A
Clan = 5
|BV (2.0)|| Clan = 5|
The creation of the Light Machine Gun was one of Clan Smoke Jaguar's last acts before they were all but destroyed by the Inner Sphere. It was originally intended as a weapon for ProtoMechs, but it soon made its way onto heavier units. The Capellan Confederation was able to effectively duplicate this design in time for Operation Sovereign Justice.
The Light Machine Gun is manufactured on the following planets:
|Bulldog||Proserpina||Bulldog Enterprises||???|||
|Series 2c||Irece||Barcella Beta||???|||
|GM Ultralight (Clantech)||Augusta||Corean Enterprises||UCU-F4 Scarecrow|||
- TechManual, p. 228, "Light Machine Gun"
- TechManual, p. 290, "Heavy Weapons And Equipment - Table"
- TechManual, p. 341, "Inner Sphere Heavy Weapons And Equipment Table"
- Total Warfare p. 217 "Burst Fire Weapons Versus Infantry Table
- TechManual, p. 318, "Clan Weapons and Equipment BV Table"
- TechManual, p. 317, "Inner Sphere Weapons and Equipment BV Table"
- Technical Readout: 3145 Federated Suns, pp. 34-35, "UCU-F4 Scarecrow"