- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Meet the competitive leagues of MechWarrior Online
- Read more →
|Light Naval PPC (Light NPPC)|
|Type||Capital Energy (Direct Fire)|
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere/Clan|
|Year Availability||2358 (TH)|
|Damage|| 7 (Capital) |
|Ammo Per Ton||N/A|
|Ammo Cost (per ton)||N/A|
The Light Naval Particle Projector Cannon is designed to inflict a massive amount of energy and thermal damage to enemy WarShips. As it is so massive, the system has difficulty targeting enemy craft smaller than 500 tons. The Light NPPC offers good range and damage potential for its cost, which explains why it is so popular with WarShip designers.
The Light Naval PPC is manufactured in the following systems:
- Tactical Operations, p. 409, "Heavy Weapons And Equipment Construction Data"
- Tactical Operations, pp. 333-334, "Naval PPC (Capital PPC)"
- Tactical Operations, p. 408, "Heavy Weapons And Equipment Combat Data"
- AeroTech 2, p. 101, "Combat Tables"
- AeroTech 2, p. 54, "Weapon And Equipment BV And Costs"
- Tactical Operations, p. 384, "Inner Sphere Cabital Scale Weapons And Equipment BV Table"
- Technical Readout: 2750, p. 124, "Bug-Eye"