Light Naval Gauss
- Catalyst Releases New Map Pack, New Fiction From Michael Stackpole In March Update
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior 2: The Clans
- Catalyst Games Releases Succession Wars Record Sheets And Reprinted BattleTech Manual To Get Everyone Up To Date
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior
- Forever Faithful, Blaine Lee Pardoe’s Latest BattleTech Novel, Now Available For Pre-Order
- Read more →
|Light Naval Gauss Rifle|
|Type||Capital Ballistic (Direct Fire)|
|Damage|| 15 (Capital) |
|Ammo Per Ton||5|
|Cost (unloaded)||20.3 Million|
|Ammo Cost (per ton)||45,000|
|BV (2.0)|| 3,024 |
The Light Naval Gauss Rifle, or Light N-Gauss, is the lightest Naval Gauss Rifle in use by WarShips. It fires a large ferrous slug at a WarShip, JumpShip, or DropShip. The largest drawback to the Light N-Gauss, like all Naval Gauss Rifles, is the sheer cost of the weapon. For the cost of a Light Naval Gauss Rifle, a WarShip can mount several smaller Naval Autocannon. One key benefit to the Light N-Gauss, and all Naval Gauss Rifles, is the extremely low heat they generate when compared to other Capital Weapons.
- Tactical Operations, p. 409, "Heavy Weapons And Equipment Construction Data"
- Tactical Operations, p. 408, "Heavy Weapons And Equipment Combat Data"
- Tactical Operations, p. 384, "Inner Sphere Capital Scale Weapons And Equipment BV Table"
- Tactical Operations, p. 333, "Naval Gauss (Capital Gauss)"