- Harmony Gold and Piranha Games Have Settled - Probably
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Read more →
- See also: BattleMech#Light
This category lists all articles about light-class BattleMechs, i.e. those in the 20-35 ton mass range.
BattleMechs are typically divided into ultralight (below 20 tons), light (20-35 tons), medium (40-55 tons), heavy (60-75 tons), assault (80-100 tons), and superheavy or 'colossal' designs (over 100 tons), regardless of their actual battlefield role.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Light BattleMechs"
The following 157 pages are in this category, out of 157 total.