- First BattleTech Expansion - Flashpoint - Arrives November 27th
- Update From Catalyst On The New BattleTech Box Sets
- Harebrained Schemes Reveals BattleTech: Flashpoint Gameplay, Kills Dekker
- The Art of War – An Interview with Matthew Plog, BattleTech Artist
- Original BattleTech Pods In Grand Rapids Michigan Moving To New Dedicated Site
- Read more →
|Unit Profile (as of 3025)|
|CO||Acting Captain Sarah Lindon|
|Unit Disposition - 3025|
|Battalion||Kennard - Veteran|
|Unit Profile (as of 3059)|
|CO||Colonel Sarah Lindon|
|Unit Disposition - 3059|
|Lindon's Battalion||Caph - Veteran|
|Lindon's Air Wing||Caph - Elite|
|1st Caph Provincial Guard||Caph - Green|
|Unit Profile (as of 3067)|
|CO||Colonel Sarah Lindon|
|Unit Disposition - 3067|
|Lindon's Battalion||Liberty - Veteran|
|Lindon's Air Wing||Liberty - Elite|
Generally known under its original name, Lindon's Company, this unit was occasionally also referred to as Lindon's Battalion or Lindon's Regiment depending on the unit's actual size at the given time. It was one of the smaller and less remarkable mercenary units, but they have successfully established themselves in the business. The small unit of light and medium BattleMechs was the remainder of another mercenary unit that was sent to their death by their then-employer, House Kurita. Since then, their hatred for the Draconis Combine ran deep. They were destroyed during the Jihad.
In 3015, the mercenary unit Reilly's Armored Cavalry was sent on a diversionary raid to Driscoll's World under contract to the Draconis Combine. They did not know that they would be facing three to one odds without the promised reinforcements while their employer used the diversion to occupy an entirely different planet. Only a handful of mercenaries under Captain Owen Lindon survived and escaped to the Federated Suns where they re-formed as Lindon's Company, and were subsequently hired by House Davion.
In an extended campaign against House Kurita forces that must have occurred between 3023 and 3028 on Remis III, elements of Lindon's Company, together with the 3rd Davion Guards, were involved in an attack against the Black Widow Company near Coursadin.
- This is one battle scenario from the original BattleTech rulebook (the exact same scenario is also printed in the Tales of the Black Widow Company sourcebook). The mission objective of the Lindon's Company/3rd Guards player is to kill Natasha Kerensky. The canonical outcome is that the attempt failed, as Kerensky became a major character in the BattleTech franchise, appears in canonical novels set much later and eventually dies a hero's death in 3057. Since the battle took place while Owen Lindon was still in command it can be speculated that Sarah Lindon took command after Owen Lindon was killed or incapacitated in that battle.
- The unit was presented with Owen Lindon still in charge in the BattleTech rulebook where it was first described, and which is set in 3025. At some time in or shortly after 3025, Sarah Lindon took command. She is first mentioned to be commanding the unit as "Acting Captain" in the House Davion sourcebook (also set in or around 3025).
In the War of 3039 Lindon's Battalion landed on Bergman's Planet to reinforce Special Forces troops that had landed earlier. The planet was conquered by March 16. However, the 21st Galedon Regulars arrived on the planet and after six months of fighting Lindon's Battalion was forced off the planet.
The AFFC helped Sarah Lindon's unit become Lindon's Regiment. In 3050 they were stationed on Kennard in Davion employ, commanded by Colonel Sarah Lindon. They were sent out to the border with Clan Jade Falcon following the Truce of Tukayyid where they were beset by Clan troops almost as soon as they had set down and before their refit packages had arrived. Though they survived, they became Lindon's Battalion once again. In 3054, Lindon's Battalion was still in Davion employ, stationed on A Place and still commanded by Colonel Sarah Lindon.
When the unit's contract expired in 3057, Colonel Lindon surprised many when she accepted a contract with the Draconis Combine. She later explained that she accepted the deal because she wanted to improve Kurita-mercenary relations. Though they missed Operation Guerrero, the DCMS installed Lindon's Battalion as peace-keepers on Caph. There, one Lieutenant David Longstreet from Lindon's Battalion was ambushed by Word of Blake forces while patrolling the Jersey Flats brushlands near Sanyo City on 20 July 3058. His life was saved by the inexplicable appearance of an old-model Highlander. A lancemate opined it had been Great Gaffa's Ghost, marking the event one of only around four alleged sightings of the famous ghost 'Mech since the Exodus. Lindon's Battalion were only able to maintain some control before Coordinator Theodore Kurita terminated their contract in 3062.
Sometime after returning to Outreach, Jaime Wolf approached Colonel Lindon about joining the ranks of the Allied Mercenary Command. She agreed, and Wolf sent her and her unit to support the government of Liberty. There, the unit was immediately beset by terrorists. These terrorists were suspected of being in the employ of Chancellor Sun-Tzu Liao.
Following the assault on Wolf's Dragoons by mercenaries in the employ of Wayne Waco in October 3067, Lindon's Battalion lifted from Liberty and accompanied members of the Dragoons and Dismal Disinherited to their ill-fated assault on Mars. Lindon's Battalion was wiped out to a man before they could ever set foot on the red planet on the 8th of December 3067.
Reilly's Armored Cavalry (unknown)
- Officer: Captain Owen Lindon
Lindon’s Company (Battalion/Veteran/Reliable)
- CO: Acting Captain Sarah Lindon
- Contract: AFFS
Lindon's Battalion (Regiment/Veteran/Reliable)
- Contract: AFFC
Lindon's Battalion (Veteran/Reliable) 
- CO: Colonel Sarah Lindon
Lindon's Battalion (Reinforced Battalion)
- CO: Colonel Sarah Lindon
Lindon's Air Wing (2 Squadrons)
1st Caph Provincial Guard
- Infantry Commander: Lt. Colonel Tyrone D. Massey
- Lindon's Company is among the five mercenary units presented in the original BattleTech boardgame (the others being Hansen's Roughriders, the Eridani Light Horse, Wolf's Dragoons and the 21st Centauri Lancers), and as such have been part of the BattleTech universe right from the very beginning.
- In the PC game MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries, Lindon's Battalion was under contract by the secessionists on Styk in 3066. The player character is given the option of assisting or abandoning Lindon's Battalion during one of their battles against Capellan forces; if the player saves the Battalion's lance from destruction, they will assist the player in a later mission.
Spector in Lindon's Company colors
- Wolf's Dragoons (sourcebook), p. 32
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 48
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 99
- Great Gaffa's Ghost
- Field Manual: Lyran Alliance, p. 114
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 44, "The Jihad In Review"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 119, "Allied Mercenary Command"
- House Davion p. 136
- Historical: War of 3039 , p. 141
- Objective Raids, p. 22
- 20 Year Update
- Dawn of the Jihad
- Field Manual: Lyran Alliance
- Field Manual: Mercenaries
- Field Manual: Mercenaries, Revised
- Great Gaffa's Ghost
- Historical: War of 3039
- House Davion (The Federated Suns)
- Jihad: Final Reckoning
- Mercenaries Supplemental Update
- Objective Raids
- Tales of the Black Widow Company
- Wolf's Dragoons (sourcebook)