Little Richard's Panzer Brigade
|Little Richard's Panzer Brigade: A Fallen Legacy|
|Unit Profile (as of 3067)|
|CO||Colonel Regina Whitman|
During the FedCom Civil War, the Brigade was in the employ of the Capellan Confederation. The brigade took the chaos of the civil war as an opportunity to launch an unauthorized raid into the Capellan March. The planets Genoa and Arboris were their targets, but the Beta Regiment of the 12th Vegan Rangers, supported by smaller commands, stood in the Panzer's way.
The Rangers destroyed all of the Panzer's conventional forces in a major battle after a two week long retreat across the whole planet. The Brigade retreated to Arboris followed by the Rangers who sought to destroy all of the Panzer assets in retalliation. The week long battle that followed left only 3 Panzer companies operational.
Pleione was to be their next target but the CCAF renouced all support from the Panzers because of their unauthorized actions. The Command of the unit fell to Whitman's daughter. The command was without a new contract.
Colonel Regina Whitman lead the unit with great skill and charisma.
The Panzers uses every trick to win the battle, including using false colors and IFF signals.
- Technical: 100 %
 Dragoon Rating
Dragoon Rating: F
Richard's Panzer Brigade (Veteran/Fanatical)
- CO: Colonel Richard Whitman
- CO/Alpha Battle Co.: Colonel Regina Whitman
- The unit contains fast heavies and mediums Mechs.
- XO/Bravo Assault Co.: Major Malcolm Powell
- The unit fields heavies and assualts designs.
- Charlie Striker Co.: Captain Arlene Specter
- The Company is compromised of light and medium (many are upgraded Capellan designs.
 BattleMech Gallery
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Mercenaries Supplemental II, p. 47, "Unit Profile"
- ↑ Mercenaries Supplemental Update, p. 15
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth), p. 121, "Deployment Table"