- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
The Lochaber was a Scout-class JumpShip owned and operated by Stirling's Fusiliers, a regiment within the Northwind Highlanders; the Lochaber and her sister ships, the Cuidich 'n Righ and the Wail of the Bagpipes, were three of the ten JumpShips that made up the integrated transport fleet responsible for moving the entire combined regiment in 3067.
- Mercenaries Supplemental, p. 55, "Stirling's Fusiliers: Never Second Best"