- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
Lock Picks are common tools used by various sorts looking to get around security systems. A basic lock picking kit will include probes, bars, wrenches, picks and assorted tools necessary for picking a mechanical lock. Slightly more expensive are those kits which include a small Vibroblade for when subtlety is a secondary concern.
More advanced is the Electronic Security Bypass Kit, a device outwardly similar to a small noteputer or calculator but which allows one to unlock electronic locks. The kit includes a small tool set for removing faceplates and access panels and leads which can be attached to a lock's terminals. The kit is also very useful for individuals looking to break through the security measures which typically protect BattleMechs from being hijacked.
- Classic BattleTech RPG, p. 150, "Miscellaneous Equipment"
- LosTech: The MechWarrior Equipment Guide, p. 110